Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Prayer Request

Mumbo! So I really need some prayer and figured this was a good way to send out a specific prayer request.  Im not feeling so great, I havent been able to keep a lot of food in my body the past 24 hours and to be safe the Student Affairs Manager wants to take me to a local clinic to makes sure I don't have anything other than adjustment issues.  Im pretty sure Im just having a harder time adjusting to the food, but please pray.  Its not a lot of fun being sick when you're not at home.  Asante sana, thank you!

4 comments:

  1. We are definitely praying for you! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am praying for you Kjersten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting used to the food is challenging! Prayers are heading to the Equator!!
    Lauri G

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should have had your mom start making Tanzanian food the month before you left so you would be adjusted. Praying for you and glad to hear you got some meds! Aunt Jana

    ReplyDelete